If you are bored and frustrated with where your life is going right now and are unsure of what to do next then come and see us at Choosing Pathways.
YOU tell us what YOU want, where YOU want to go and what YOU want to be.
Your Choosing Pathways advisor will work with you offering advice, guidance and giving you the tools you need to progress to where you want to be. Your journey with us will be as individual as you are, no two people are the same and we understand that. We have a fantastic track record of moving people forward and showing them how to succeed in life.
The YEI programme is a gateway to support, fast track and sustain you in employment, an apprenticeship or college course.
How does it work?
• Our programme is flexible and individual enough to support you regardless of your level of support or need. We can help you a little or a lot, the choice is yours.
• You will have a dedicated Learning Adviser who agrees and arranges your 1:1 appointments with you, but also you will have the support of the whole team who will work for you on your behalf.
How can we help?
• We can offer financial support to gain work-related certificates to open up further opportunities, i.e. First Aid, Food Hygiene, CSCS Card etc
• We can offer funds for interview clothing, travel to appointments and interviews, childcare arrangements, DBS checks and other things which will be discussed on an individual basis.
• We can support you with your first 4 weeks into employment, college or apprenticeship with bus passes, work clothes and equipment.
• For people who want it, we can help put together a package of individualised support including help and advice around health issues, mental health, confidence and motivation building and even helping you to address any self marketing issues and problems that you feel are stopping you from achieving.
Use YEI to your advantage and as a springboard – It is there to fund and support YOU! We will work with you on anything that is stopping you achieving success and we also offer in work support for 6 months so that we can continue to help you achieve a sustained outcome and give you the advice and support you may need.
Don’t just take our word for it; check us out on our Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/choosingpathways
Better still, pop in and meet us......who knows where it will take you. We are based at the Multi Media Exchange building in Middlesbrough, opposite the Job Centre and close to Cineworld.
Room 7, 1st Floor
Multi Media Exchange
72-80 Corporation Road
Call: 01642 354181